I wanted to give everybody a head’s up for a couple of workshops for early 2009Â that I am putting together.Â With the availability ofÂ Canon Rebels and Nikon D70’s, among others, I have had a ton of people that have expressed interest in attending my photography workshops.Â So many people have spent a lot of money on some really nice cameras and yet they are still shooting on the green box or P (that is for Professional right?? 🙂 …hehehe)Â So my goal in these workshops is to get youÂ to open your eyes to exploring your camera and getting out of your comfort zone of letting the camera do everything for you.Â If your pictures are turning out like crap and you are shooting on the green mode you do not have any reason to complain about your pictures!
I wanted to send this out to get an idea on numbers.Â I have some of your emails already that are interested, but I wanted to see if there were others that would be interested in this type of workshop.
Here are the guidelines behind the workshop…
- You need a DSLR camera.
- This is an advanced beginner workshop, so it is not for professionals.
- Topics discussed will include shutter speeds, aperture, finding and seeing light, natural light and flash, Adobe PhotoShop and Adobe LightRoom, and letting your creativity out when taking your pictures.
- These workshops will take place on a Saturday from 10am-4:00pm.Â Lunch will be provided.
- There will be a limit of 10 participants per workshop date.Â This will be on a first come first serve basis.
- This will beÂ a very relaxed atmosphere with opportunities to ask questions and for open discussions.
This workshop will detail different scenarios such as children’s photography, sports, and anything else that you might be interested in taking pictures.Â Â This will allow for us to cover a wide range of shooting opportunities.
Just send me an email if you are interested and I will put you on a tentative list so that when I release the dates you will be the first in line for these photography workshops!